Freedom

Freedom
©2010

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tierd

Been traveling with my bag full, been their done that. But never met I guy that I like this much. It must be luck. I feel like a yellow duck. Saw girl interrupted, it feels like Iv'e been playing rolls, all but my self. I was a mixture of angie and ryder. Now I just feel like me, lawnce, but they call me Einar. I like to play my self in real life, but sometimes I become crazy and I feel like a lie.

I went too sleep feeling very grey, I am he who always used to feel like a needle hidden in hay. But I faund me, it took a while, and the journy has been wild. I was after all just a child.
Who live for his charectars, bursting from inside. But me valcano burst, and now I am fine. I usually shine.

Now just miss my love, he is made frome above, eyes brown like hunny. He is my bunny. How funny.

grass was greenSpring Ive seen

No comments:

Post a Comment