Freedom

Freedom
©2010

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi


This is my log, they call it a blog. I tell you my life, stuff like I'm in love with a boy, a man. He doesn't eat hamm, just veggies, neitheir does he drink milk, just wears fake silk.

He is silly like me, and does not have any billy piercings. He looks like a vintage polaroid, and his name is not loyd. A movie star, a drama king, just like me. He love's to provoke as me, he is a man he keeps me frome sikness thus choke, you see. He provides me with the dopiman drug, and I just want to give him a hug...


Enough about he, more about me, I am out of the sea, back to base zero. My unlucky town, where saddness is all I found. A town that makes me sick, from toe to top. This is a town of drop.

As in dropped out of school, dropped out of life, escaped to get me a new wife, but lucky me found this boy.


grass was greenSpring Ive seen

No comments:

Post a Comment